Friday, July 13, 2007

A little present

Well I kind of screwed with my training plan last week, going longer than planned on the weekend and it may have come back to bite me in the backside. My baby got sick on Monday then tuesday I started getting a sore throat/cold. It's hard to avoid the little germinator but I think I may have stressed the immune system a little. Either that or it was just my time. I take glutamine added to my recoverite for recovery and was feeling great on monday (not fatigued).

Be that as it may, I've been taking it easy and will get on the bike easy today for an hour just to flush the legs. Should be back with the program by Monday. I will miss out on the Rim Nordic MTB race on sunday as I could have had a ride up with James and back the same day. Damn.

Looking forward to the weekend of the 22nd for some more riding with JW.

No comments: